Tell us what you found helpful.
Tell us what you are still wondering about.
Tell us your story.
A couple of reminders:
- The Ananias Foundation does not provide crisis services for men or women being harmed by domestic violence. Other organizations do that well:
– In the United States, please follow the link to The National Domestic Violence Hotline or call 1-800-799-7233.
– In the United Kingdom, contact the National Domestic Violence Freephone Helpline at 0808 2000 247.
– In Canada, see the DAWN Canada website for a variety of hotlines and helpline resources.
– In Australia, the White Ribbon website has a good list of resources and hotlines.
- Please include your email address if you want us to reply. We may not be able to respond to every request or situation but we will do our best.